Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Favorite Blogs

Some of you have inquired recently about some of my favorite blogs that I frequent. Even though I have many listed on the lower right hand of the page, I did want to take the time to highlight a few.

Ray Ortlund = My favorite as of late. He provides great insight into the Word as well as posting significant quotes that are worthy of thought.

Between Two Worlds = Probably the blog that made me want to start blogging in the first place, as well as the blog that I try to model somewhat. It is a "mix of theology, philosophy, politics, and culture."

Looking Closer = This is a great one for those of you into film. Jeffrey sees a ton of movies and is able to relay to others redeeming qualities about them. He also has the inside scoop on upcoming movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment