I was influenced by a coworker a couple of days ago to compile this list of a few of my favorite books. Just in case someone out there is looking for something good to read, here's a few of my favorites in a couple different categories.
1. Knowing God by J.I. Packer
2. Redemption Accomplished and Applied by John Murray
3. The Sovereignty of God by A.W. Pink
Apologetics and philosophy
1. Orthodoxy by G.K. Chesterton
2. Total Truth by Nancy Pearcey
3. Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis
1. Confessions by St. Augustine(autobiography)
2. Shadow of the Almighty by Elisabeth Elliot
3. Bruchko by Bruce Olson
1. Pilgrim's Progress by John Bunyan
2. Robinson Crusoe by Daniel Defoe
3. Crime and Punishment by Fyoder Dostoevsky
What are your favorites?