Thursday, April 16, 2009

NYC/Boston trip

Just got back from a six day journey through New York, Boston, Cape Cod and some other parts of the New England area. I went with my roommates Roy and Scott as well as a friend named Dan. We had a blast. I thought I'd highlight some of the trip with some pictures.

I like this shot. It's the subway station right outside our hotel in Manhattan.
Going to Redeemer and seeing Tim Keller preach Easter morning was awesome.
us at Central Park
Harvard Yard during class change
enjoying the Sam Adams Brewery tour in Boston
me at Fenway Park
us at a beach in Chatham, MA (in the Cape Cod area)
grave site of David Brainerd in Northampton
church in Northampton where Jonathan Edwards preached
A nice surprise at the Atlanta airport :)

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you guys had so much fun, I'm jealous!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang it, why did I have to get into Edwards after I graduated from college in Boston!? ;-)

    ReplyDelete