Sunday, November 12, 2006

Joyful Tranquility

It's fearfully taking steps forward and knowing He has me in His care. It's enjoying friendship and conversation and being overwhelmed that He would grant me the grace to have such relationships. It's being blown away by mercies undeserved. It's Him causing fruit to grow, when I mostly feel like a useless dried up tree. It's seeing Him use this empty vessel in ways I could never imagine. It's being able to forsake self-centeredness and seeking approval, so to be free to truly love others as I am loved. It's seeing Christ as the great mediator, the loving Savior, the mighty King. It's enjoying and worshipping God in and through everything. For from Him and through Him and to Him are all things. To Him be the glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment