Sunday, August 15, 2010

Great songs from Garrett's wedding

I thought I'd post a couple videos from Garrett's wedding. Garrett sang the Phil Wickham song "Beautiful" as the bridesmaids came down (I think this is called the processional or something? I should probably know this by now). It was amazing. Here's a little taste of it as the crew is practicing:

Garrett Moore - Beautiful (practice) from David Wilhite on Vimeo.


Also, Evan wrote a new song specifically for the wedding. It was really good. Here it is:

Evan McHugh - Song for the Redeemed from David Wilhite on Vimeo.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey David!

    Atticus just heard himself howling on your video and started howling!! HAHAHA

    Loved having you fun Atlantians here in Htown : )....Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marilyn
    Thanks for sharing about Atticus. That's hilarious. I really love that dog. Thanks again for having us. If I'm ever in the area again, I'll make sure to stop by.

    ReplyDelete