Monday, September 17, 2007

Improbable People

"God does impossible things through improbable people"

That was the message last night at the Gathering. It such an encouraging truth to me. I often feel very inadequate to do anything of worth towards advancing the Kingdom. But, the Bible's heroes are mostly men who were wretches and nobodies. It gives me hope.

This idea is also written all over books and movies. It's really what makes a good book or movie good. Well, here's a video made by my buddies James and Scott, in case you missed it last night, of several different nobodies doing impossible things. Enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for that. It was very encouraging :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. who did the music?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chrissy - You're welcome

    Aaron - I'm told that it is Explosions in the Sky

    ReplyDelete