Sunday, April 15, 2012

Yosemite playlist


For this weekend's trip to Yosemite, I made a playlist for Brittany and I. It mostly stems from some people I've been recently digging, but also with some relevant themes. A mixture of mello and merriment:
  1. Keep Your Head Up - Ben Howard
  2. Little Talks - Of Monsters and Men
  3. Down In The Valley - The Head and the Heart
  4. Holecene - Bon Iver
  5. We Are Young - fun.
  6. Only Love - Ben Howard
  7. Ho Hey - The Lumineers
  8. Mountain Sound - Of Monsters and Men
  9. Home - Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros
  10. Metal & Wood - Tyrone Wells
  11. The Fear - Ben Howard
  12. Airplanes - Local Natives
  13. Lakehouse - Of Monsters and Men
  14. Awake My Soul - Mumford & Sons
  15. River And Roads - The Head and the Heart
  16. The Wolves - Ben Howard
  17. Six Weeks - Of Monsters and Men

2 comments:

  1. i'm obsessed with of monsters & men lately! they're my tuesday tunes tomorrow :)
    have a fun trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea putting your playlist on the inter-tron for us all to see. Good call on edward sharpe. here is what I think you may be missing for next trip:
    -- the head and the heart: lost in my mind
    -- florence and the machine: dog days of summer
    -- the illumineers: big parade and dead sea
    -- hall and oats: rich girl :) not for brittany, just a fun song to listen to near half dome

    I miss you.

    ReplyDelete