Tuesday, December 17, 2013

My Favorite Albums of the 2013

1. The Lone Bellow by The Lone Bellow
Favorite Tracks: Tree To Grow, Teach Me To Know, Green Eyes And A Heart Of Gold


2. Modern Vampires of the City by Vampire Weekend
Favorite Tracks: Hannah Hunt, Obvious Bicycle, Everlasting Arms


3. The 20/20 Experience (Part 1) by Justin Timberlake
Favorite Tracks: That Girl, Tunnel Vision, Mirrors


4. Hummingbird by Local Natives
Favorite Tracks: Columbia, Mt. Washington, Breakers


5. I Was Wrong, I'm Sorry & I Love You by Derek Webb
Favorite Tracks: I Was Wrong, I'm Sorry & I Love You, Heavy, Everything Will Change


6. Paradise Valley by John Mayer
Favorite Tracks: Dear Marie, Wildfire, Paper Doll


7. Southeastern by Jason Isbell
Favorite Tracks: Cover Me Up, Elephant, Stockholm


8. The Hurry and the Harm by City and Colour
Favorite Tracks: The Hurry And The Harm, Paradise, Thirst


9. You Belong Here by Leagues
Favorite Tracks: Spotlight, Walking Backwards, You Belong Here


10. Joy of Nothing by Foy Vance
Favorite Tracks: Closed Hands Full Of Friends, Joy Of Nothing


Albums I thought would make this list, but didn't:
Muchacho by Phosphorescent
Let's Be Still by The Head and the Heart
Reflektor by Arcade Fire
Magpie and the Dandelion by The Avett Brothers

No comments:

Post a Comment